TOP 5: FLORIDA MOMENTS 2015


Keeping up with the Top 5 weekly tradition, what better way than to reflect on my recent holiday than to give you a run down of my favourite moments from the trip. I had such an amazing time and experienced so many great things but these are the 5 that really stood out..

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
As my regular readers will know, I am a HUGE Harry Potter nerd so being able to visit this spectacular place is really a dream come true. Although I have been to this particular part of Universal Studios in Florida twice already (Hogsmeade), this time when we went they had opened up the newest part of the park which is a recreation of Diagon Alley. Oh my god, it was incredible! My mouth literally hit the floor when I saw how amazing it was! They've even created a Hogwarts Express journey to and from each park which is so realistic! Any Harry Potter fan would be amazed at the detail put in to building both parts of this theme park and it has to be one of my all time favourite things about Florida.





Beauty and The Beast Show
I can't even count how many times I've seen this show in Disney's Studios at Walt Disney World. This is one of those shows that I'll always remember from my childhood and having a huge love for Beauty and The Beast I couldn't not include this in my favourite moments! Such a wonderful show and I would persuade anyone visiting Disney to go see it!





Be Our Guest Restaurant
Keeping on with the Beauty and the Beast theme is this stunning restaurant. This new addition to The Magic Kingdom is completely inspired by the classic Disney story and it is by far one of the nicest places I have ever been to. The grand ballroom itself was stunning and it literally felt like you were in the film! The food was so delicious too, especially the desserts! I would definitely recommend this to anyone although if you want to try it out - you need to book super early as it is incredibly popular.





Disney's 'Wishes' Firework Display
This firework display is one of the most spectacular things I have ever witnessed! Disney certainly go all out with their fireworks and seeing the castle set in front just makes the whole experience breathtaking. The music they use for this literally gives me goose bumps it is so beautiful and if you read the story behind the 'Wishes' song you will be so moved! If you go to Disney World and don't watch 'Wishes' then you're really missing out!




Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade
This new addition to The Magic Kingdom park is so amazing and makes me smile from ear to ear. This particular parade is wonderful, the floats are incredible and Disney have really outdone themselves this time around. You get to see so many of your favourite characters on their beautiful floats but what really impressed me most of all was the giant Maleficent Dragon that they have created which breaths fire! The whole experience in one word - incredible.







There were so many more special and amazing moments that I could share with you but I hope that you enjoyed seeing a few of the things I loved whilst I was there. Have you been to Florida before? What are you favourite things to do there?

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment