1 YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY!

Ahhh I can't believe I've had this blog for a whole year! Time really has flown by..
I started this blog last year just as a bit of a hobby and I cannot believe how much it has grown, especially in the last few months.

I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you. I have been overwhelmed with the support you have all given me, it has made my blogging experience a truly wonderful one! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my posts and for leaving such lovely comments, it means such a lot! Blogging has really given me the opportunity to express myself in a way that is so rewarding. It has allowed me to find new friends and has given me something to be really proud of.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Beth x

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Beth!

    Hannah xx
    http://littlevintagecloset.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1 year blog anniversary!! Hope you have many other ones to come :D ♥

    www.pinkdemure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations :) I hope your blog continues to grow! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete