Favourite Drugstore Lip Products


Bonjour! Today I have decided to share with you my favourite lip products from the drugstore/highstreet. Although I have so many lip products I have picked my top 5 to show you! 





The first of my favourite lip products is the Barry M Lip Paint in shade "53 Coral". I absolutely love this colour. It looks quite orange but as soon as you apply this it gives you a lovely coral/peach colour to your lips and it isn't too overpowering. I love this colour especially in the Spring/Summer time.



The next product is the Body Shop Colourglide Shine Lip Colour in shade "13 Rose Quartz". When I first got this lipstick I was a bit put off by the colour until I put this on my lips.. then I fell in love. This colour is a gorgeous pink colour that really suits my skin tone. The formula for this lipstick is amazing too, it just glides straight on.



This is the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in shade 101. I love this lipstick because it is a beautiful baby pink colour which really goes well with my pale skin. The only downside is that it doesn't last very long but I don't mind too much because I love the colour.



Now I know this one isn't technically a lipstick but the Maybelline Baby Lips in "Cherry Me" gives me the most amazing red/pink tint to my lips. This is one of my go to lip products on a daily basis as not only does it moisturise my lips, it gives me a bit of colour as well. It also smells incredible, just like cherries if you hadn't already guessed by the name!



The last product and my all time favourite lipstick is the Maybelline Colour Sensational in "530 Fatal Red". I'm absolutely in love with this colour! It's the perfect red shade without being too bold. The formula is amazing and it lasts for hours! What's not to love?

So that's it for my top 5 favourite drugstore lip products! Which are your favourites?
Thanks for reading!

Beth ღ

No comments:

Post a Comment