What's in my Makeup Bag


Bonjour! So today I thought I would give you a little peek inside my makeup bag. The makeup in this bag is what I would normally use on a daily basis if I'm going to work or just out and about. It's very simple and natural so I apologise if it is not very exciting but I thought it would be a good opportunity to show you the sort of makeup I wear everyday!





This beautiful little thing is my favourite makeup bag! It's a coral colour with a baby pink bow from Ted Baker and I bought this in the sales after Christmas for £18.00! Bargain!


Onto what's inside.. so first I have my primer and foundation. After moisturising, I use the Maybelline baby skin primer. This is my favourite primer, it completely blurs my pores, gives my skin an even finish and acts as a brilliant base for my foundation. I use the L'Oreal Lumi Magique light infusing foundation in shade "Rose Pearl". This foundation is perfect for dry skin like mine as it gives you a radiant and glowing looking complexion which I love.



For concealer, I have two different types that I use. I use the Rimmel Match Perfection in shade "Ivory" to conceal any spots I may have as this matches my skin tone perfectly. I then use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in shade 15 for under my eyes as it brightens up the area and doesn't crease. The only thing I don't like about this particular concealer is the packaging. The day after buying this I notice that the black writing on the tube was rubbing off on everything! I don't know if any of you had this same problem?


To highlight I use the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen.I love this as it's a beautiful shade which really lights up my face where I need it to. I also love the pen style applicator as I find this really easy to use.


Having very pale skin, I don't tend to use a bronzer to contour every single day as I feel this can look a bit too harsh on me. However, I recently bought the Bourjois Bronzing Primer to try out. I can't decide if I love this product yet, I think it will be better in the summer time when I have a bit more of a natural tan. The one thing I do love about this bronzer, is that it smells like chocolate. Mmm.


I have so many different shades of blush but my current favourite which I reach for every day is this gorgeous coral/pink shade from seventeen called "First Flush". I love this colour as I think it goes perfectly with my pale skin. However, it is VERY pigmented so you only need the tiniest bit to give you that flush of colour.


As much as I love my eyeshadows, I don't tend to wear any on a day to day basis. Instead I just use my Barbara Daly Eye Primer in shade "Vanilla" to get rid of any uneven colouring on my eyelids. This primer also has a slight shimmer to it which gives my eyes a nice bright look.



For eyeliner I absolutely love the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in shade "10. Black". This eyeliner is amazing. The application is so easy, it just glides on and it will stay there all day. I've tried so many different eye liners in the past and this is by far the best in my opinion.



Now onto my absolute favourite part. My mascaras. I actually think I have a slight obsession with mascara as I cannot help but buy a new one every time I'm out. However, there are 3 mascaras that I use everyday that I absolutely love. I use the Benefit's They're Real mascara first to give me the length and yes, this mascara is so worth the hype! On top of that I use the Maybelline Falsies Volume Express in "Black Drama" in order to give my lashes that extra volume. I use the No.7 extreme length in the waterproof formula for my lower lashes as the size of the brush is perfect to get all of the lashes and with it being waterproof, it doesn't smudge during the day.


The last few products are for my lips. I religiously use the Nivea Hydro Care SPF 15 lip balm every day as it leaves my lips really soft and acts as a perfect base for my lip products. 


My current favourite lip products come in the form of lip crayons. These are two that I've recently purchased and I absolutely love both shades. I have the L'Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss in shade "Sin for Peach" and the Bourjois Color Boost glossy finish lipstick in "Peach on the beach".



So that's everything in my makeup bag. Leave a comment below and let me know what your essential everyday makeup items are? Thanks for reading!

Beth ღ

No comments:

Post a Comment