First blog post | TMI Tag

So as this is the first post on my blog, I feel that it would make sense to start with something that lets you know a little bit more about me and what better way to do that than the TMI tag!



1: What are you wearing?
I am currently wearing a pair of black leggings from forever 21, a nude coloured cami from primark and a baggy blue and white ombre style top from H&M. Very comfy!
2: Ever been in love?
I can't say I've ever been in love, no.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Not really no.
4: How tall are you?
I believe I am around 5"5 - quite short!
5: How much do you weigh?
I don't even know at the minute!
6: Any tattoos?
Not currently. However, I do want to get a small one on my ankle at some point.
7: Any piercings?
Just my ears.
8: OTP?
I have far too many favourites but I'll have to go with "Naley" (One Tree Hill)


9: Favorite Show?
Again, I have way too many. Currently it would have to be Pretty Little Liars. However,  as for shows that have now finished, I would go with both LOST and One Tree Hill. I could re-watch both of them over and over.


10: Favorite bands?
There are lots of bands I like, but the band I tend to listen to the most is either Lawson or Bastille.


11: Something you miss?
Really, I just miss being young and not having a worry or care in the world.


12: Favorite song?
I can't possibly pick a favourite song! At the minute I'm obsessed with Gravity by Sara Bareilles (which I am also going to be recording a cover of soon - more info to come)


13: How old are you?
I am 20 years old. I will be 21 on the 28th August.


14: Zodiac sign?
I am a Virgo!


15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Honestly, someone who can just really make me laugh and smile. Someone who is laid back and trustworthy.


16: Favorite Quote?
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"


17: Favorite actor?
Gerard Butler or Helena Bonham Carter


18: Favorite color?
I really love pastel colours, especially mint green.


19: Loud music or quiet?
I definitely prefer music to be quiet however I can't help but turn my radio up full blast when I'm driving in my car!


20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
I'd usually just hide away in my room with my iPod. Music always makes me happy.


21: How long does it take you to shower?
Anywhere between 20 -30 minutes.


22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Surprisingly not that long, usually about 30 minutes.


23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.


24: Turn on?
Definitely humour. I love someone who can make me laugh.


25: Turn off?
I really can't stand anyone who acts a different way around different people. Just be yourself!


26: The reason I started blogging?
I've always been one to spend hours looking through beauty blogs and youtube channels and I just thought by making one myself, that it would be a productive way to spend my time as it is something that really interests me.


27: Fears?
One HUGE phobia.. Snakes. I just can't deal with them at all.


28: Last thing that made you cry?
I actually think it was one of those days where I could've just cried at anything and everything. Things just piling up I guess.


29: Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning.


30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
I wish I could give you a great reason behind 'BonjourBeth' such as I'm half French, but I can't. It's been my instagram name since I got it and I guess it's just stuck. I also think it fits quite well with my name.


31: Last book you read?
Insurgent by Veronica Roth


32: The book you’re currently reading?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth (the divergent series is amazing! If you haven't read any of these I definitely recommend it!)


33: Last show you watched?
One Tree Hill. I've started watching my box sets from the beginning again.


34: Last person you talked to?
My dad.


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
A friend that I've known since I was 11.


36: Favourite food?
Anything pasta related. I love Italian!


37: Place you want to visit?
Australia! I just don't fancy the long journey!


38: Last place you were?
Crystal Peaks shopping centre to have my nails done.


39: Do you have a crush?
I can't say I do.


40: Last time you kissed someone?
If my parents count, this morning.


41: Last time you were insulted?
I don't really know and to be honest, I'm not really bothered. Let people say what they want.


42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
I have a weakness for anything sour. I absolutely love haribo tangfastics!


43: What instruments do you play?
I've played so many instruments in the past but never stuck with any unfortunately. They include; flute, piano, ukulele and I'm currently learning guitar. However, I do sing.


44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
All of my Pandora jewellery, which I now seem to have a lot of!


45: Last sport you played?
Basketball, so much fun!


46: Last song you sang?
Ellie Goulding - Figure 8 as it is on right now and I cant help but sing along.


47: Favourite chat up line?
The cheesier the better - do your legs hurt? because you've been running through my mind all day! Ha.


48: Have you ever used it?
Definitely not.


49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
This morning. Jane from work for a bit of a pamper session.


50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who reads this! I actually enjoyed doing this so leave a comment below if you did this tag and link me to your blog so I can read yours!


Well that's all from me today, I am now going to do the most exciting task of washing my car. Oh hooray! Thanks for reading!

Beth








No comments:

Post a Comment