Spring Beauty Haul | Kiko, Urban Decay and more!


Bonjour!
So I know it's been a while since my last blog post, but I'm back today with a huge haul filled with all sorts of makeup goodies that I have picked up in the last few weeks. 





First I'm going to show you all the things I purchased from KIKO Cosmetics. Some of you may already be familiar with this brand but I only discovered it recently. Unfortunately, this brand isn't sold in the UK (as far as I'm aware) as it is based in Milan. I thought I'd check out their website after hearing so many good things about it and was amazed to see how reasonably priced everything was! I was also very impressed with the 20% off all makeup items and free delivery to the UK on your first order.






The first thing I decided to order was this Ultra Glossy Lip Pencil in '605 - Orange'. I've been loving Orange/Coral coloured lips so far this spring so I thought I would add an orange lip liner to my collection. I also thought it would be perfect paired with the next item I bought, which was this gorgeous Ultra Glossy Stylo Lipstick in the colour '806 - Tangerine'. I'm absolutely in love with this colour and I can't wait to wear it!





I've heard a lot of people talking about their full coverage concealer so I thought I would give this a go as I'm always on the look out for better concealers. I got this in the shade '01 - Light' and it looks like it will be a good match for my skin. I will let you know what I think!




I couldn't resist browsing their eyeshadow collection and came across two that really caught my eye. The first is '139 - Pearly Salmon' which is a beautiful shimmery gold/pink shade. The next is '122 - Beaver Brown' which is just a matte brown colour which I think would be perfect in the crease as an everyday smokey eye. I was very impressed by the amount of eyeshadow colours they had so I would definitely recommend checking these out if you're interested!



I stumbled across this product and was so intrigued by it that I just couldn't resist adding it to my basket. This is the pH Lip Enhancer which is described as 'a lip balm with reacting pH, enriched with pigments that adapt to the pH of the lips, revealing their natural colour'. So basically it is one of those 'your lips but better' products that I am SO excited to use!



This next product is probably the thing I am most excited about. It is the 'Glow Touch Lips and Cheeks' in shade 102 - Wave Hibiscus which is a gorgeous coral/pink colour. This product can be used both on your lips and as a blush colour on your cheeks. I absolutely love the packaging too and I can't wait to try this out!



I also picked up this 'Face Make up Fixer' which is a setting spray which is said to firmly set your makeup without ruining it, I am very excited to try this out!




The last few things I purchased from KIKO were nail products, which if you know me well enough, is one of my all time favourite things to buy! (I have a pretty huge collection). After a long time trying to decide which colours to try, I decided on '359 - Light Peach' and '389 - Mint Milk' which are both absolutely gorgeous shades to wear in the spring time! I also spotted this double ended 'Multi-Effect Nail Lacquer' in '06 - Red & Mandarin'. The red side is a full colour then the Mandarin colour is more of a glossy top coat which you can put over the top of the red in order to get a cool effect. I am really looking forward to trying this out.

I am aware this post is getting quite long so I'm just going to quickly run through the other products I bought in the last few weeks from various places near where I live. I have been struggling to find a foundation that matches my VERY pale skin, so I decided to treat myself to a more high end foundation which is the Urban Decay Naked Skin in shade '0.5' which is the lightest shade in the whole range and oh my god, and matches me perfectly! I am already so impressed with this.



I needed a new powder and I usually use the Rimmel Stay Matte but I decided to give the clear complexion in transparent a go and see how it compares.


I've been wanting to try the Mayebelline Age Rewind Concealer in absolutely ages but it was always sold out when I went to get it. Finally I found one! I decided to get this in Light, for under my eyes.


I absolutely love the Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes and currently own one of them so I decided to pick up another. This one is '658 - Oh So Special' and it has some amazing colours in here.


I decided to pick up these Katy Perry Eylure Lashes in 'Lovely Lolita' as I thought they looked nice and natural.



Unfortunately I have quite red skin, especially on my cheeks so I decided to try this No7 Colour Calming Primer. This primer is bright green which should cancel out my redness before putting on my foundation.


The last thing I bought was this cute bottom eyelash mascara from Clinique which I got in 'Brown/Black' as I thought this would look nice and natural. 





So that's everything, sorry about how long that was! Have any of you tried any of these products? what did you think? Let me know in the comments below.


Thanks for reading!

Beth ღ






No comments:

Post a Comment