DEDICATED TO BLOGGING!


Bonjour my lovely readers! I'M BACK and this time I'm here to stay. 

I've been neglecting my blog recently and now that it's coming up to the new year, I really want to get back into it. I have decided to re-design my blog a bit and give it a more simple yet sleek look (hopefully you like it as much as I do). I am dedicating myself to this blog 100% with new posts coming at least twice a week so keep an eye out!

Are there any particular posts you wish to see? Leave me a comment and let me know!

- Beth x

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, haha! I'd love to see reviews and other beauty bits and pieces?

    Abbey xo | www.absie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I've been away far too long!
      Definitely, I have my beauty favourites of 2014 going up tomorrow and there are lots of reviews coming too!

      Thanks for following me on bloglovin too!

      Beth x

      Delete