TED BAKER POUT & PREJUDICE!

One of the most gorgeous gift sets I received for Christmas this year (technically last year now) was the Ted Baker Pout & Prejudice 3 Lipstick Set. Anyone who knows me well enough will know that I am obsessed with all things Ted Baker so I was so excited to open this on Christmas Morning. 



The set comes in such a cute little vintage style tin that is the perfect size to throw in your bag. I love the pastel colours that Ted Baker use and I can see myself using this gorgeous tin a lot!


The set comes with three lipsticks - Nude, Peach and Red all of which are encased in a beautiful baby pink and rose gold packaging which I absolutely LOVE. All three of these shades of lipstick are beautiful!
These lipsticks feel absolutely wonderful to put on. They are super creamy and feel so hydrating and nourishing. The first of the 3 is Nude which is actually very similar to my natural lip colour but it gives a lovely subtle shine to the lips. The second is Peach which is a beautiful dusty pink colour which I think would suit any skin tone. The last lipstick is Red which is my favourite of the set. It has more of a pink undertone and it is SO pigmented that I can see myself reaching for this quite a lot. The colour is so vibrant yet at the same time it doesn't look too much on the lips if you wanted to wear this every day. Unfortunately I couldn't do lip swatches today as I'm struggling with dry lips at the moment but here are the three lipsticks swatched on my arm.
I think you can still purchase this gift set from Boots so I would highly recommend trying to get your hands on this if you are a lipstick lover like me.

Have you ever tried any of the Ted Baker lipsticks? Let me know in the comments.

- Beth x











4 comments:

  1. Never knew Ted Baker did cosmetics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think it might have just been for Christmas but they did so many different sets!

      x

      Delete
  2. the packaging is beautiful and the colours are simply stunning ! I really like the nude one :)

    pinkdemure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is my favourite part! Soo pretty :)

      Beth x

      Delete